Credentials & Training
Jennifer Burke (DipClinHyp) is a Clinical Hypnotherapist, registered as a Clinical Member of the Australian Hypnotherapists Association.
AHA Clinical Member Number: 1010416
HBF Provider number B 25121
Medibank Provider number: 1341725X
Credentials and training include:
- Master Practitioner Diploma in Indirect Hypnosis, Eriksonian Hypnotherapy and Hypnotic Language with Clients
- The British Hypnosis Research and Training School (Stephen H Brooks)
- Diploma of Clinical Hypnotherapy
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- Certificate of Hypnosis Field Therapy® Dr Rick Collingwood
- Advanced Certificate in Hypnosis
- Certificate in Power Hypnosis
- Virtual Gastric Band Weight Loss Programme - Sheila Granger UK
- HypnoFertility (USA)
- Quantum Healing Hypnosis Therapy - Dolores Cannon USA
- REIKI Master (USA)
- Regression Therapy and Parts Therapy – Roy Hunter (USA)
- EFT and Tapping
- Executive State Training The Many Parts of You (Jan Sky)
- Access Consciousness and "Bars"
*Jennifer has written "Being Free of Smoking", the first book in her “Enough is Enough” series of publications designed to help you achieve your goals.*
Results may vary from client to client.